Web Forms 2.0 Test Suite
The following test suite is compiled in order to give examples of what the Web Forms 2.0 specification
is designed to do. Its purpose is also to test the implementations as found in Opera and also the
cross-browser Web Forms 2.0 implementation.
- Spec Example: Sample Order Form
- Spec Example: Repeated rows: Dynamically adding table rows
- Spec Example: Solar system: Nesting repetition elements two levels deep
- Movement Buttons and Canceling Default Action
- Repetition Index in Attributes: Replacing template name block's current repetition index in all attributes
- Repetition Events: Demonstrating the handling of added, removed, and moved events
- Repetition Event Handler Attributes: Demonstrating the use of the onadd, onremove, and onmove attribute handler extensions
- Initialization Time: Verifies whether or not the repetition template is initialized before onload.
- Repetition Buttons: Demonstrates repetition buttons created with BUTTON and INPUT elements.
- Orphan Repetition Blocks
- Disabled Form Fields in Template
- repeat-min, repeat-max, and repeat-start attributes
- Repeated Photo Albums: Demonstrates repetition model-driven content in nested repetition templates.
- Exceptions in Repetition Events
- Required Elements in Repeated Blocks
- Autofocus on unfocusable form control
- Form validation
- Input Controls in Nested Repetition Blocks
- Prefilling form data
- Creating Repetition Templates Dynamically
- "required" attribute on checkboxes and radio buttons
Test suite powered by cross-browser Web Forms 2.0 implementation
Version: 0.5.2 (2007-11-29) changelog